Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. During the last week, Waves has traded down 9% against the US dollar. Waves has a total market cap of $115.28 million and $26.20 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Waves coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.13 or 0.00012310 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, COSS, Livecoin and Exmo.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002212 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00017818 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012468 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001642 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 73.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006248 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00012649 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005110 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000325 BTC.
Waves Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Coinrail, HitBTC, Binance, Exrates, Cryptohub, COSS, Upbit, Bitbns, Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Kuna, Huobi, Coinbe, Gate.io, BCEX, Stocks.Exchange, Bittrex, Indodax, OKEx, Liqui, Livecoin and Exmo. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Waves using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.