Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. During the last week, Lisk has traded 9.2% lower against the dollar. Lisk has a market cap of $141.73 million and $3.70 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lisk coin can currently be bought for about $1.14 or 0.00012492 BTC on exchanges including Coindeal, Exrates, Bittrex and Coinbe.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002213 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00017815 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00012337 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001675 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded up 68.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006271 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012468 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005111 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000301 BTC.
Lisk Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Lisk
Lisk can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbe, Coindeal, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Bitbns, YoBit, Livecoin, ChaoEX, Gate.io, Bittrex, Bit-Z, CoinEgg, BitBay, COSS, Exrates, Huobi, Poloniex, Upbit, Binance, Coinroom, LiteBit.eu and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.