Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. Dragonchain has a total market capitalization of $39.33 million and $174,116.00 worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Dragonchain has traded up 20.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Dragonchain token can now be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001267 BTC on exchanges including Allcoin, Kucoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and LATOKEN.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 45.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010925 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001926 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $158.69 or 0.01733616 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.44 or 0.00168668 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00049896 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00109751 BTC.
Buying and Selling Dragonchain
Dragonchain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), LATOKEN, IDEX, CoinExchange, Fatbtc, Allcoin, Kucoin, Bancor Network and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragonchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragonchain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dragonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.