Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded down 3.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. Augur has a total market capitalization of $180.98 million and $14.23 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Augur has traded 6.5% lower against the US dollar. One Augur token can now be bought for about $16.45 or 0.00179740 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Zebpay, IDEX, Koinex and CoinTiger.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 45.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010925 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001926 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $158.69 or 0.01733616 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.44 or 0.00168668 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00049896 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00109751 BTC.
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Zebpay, Livecoin, Bithumb, Gatecoin, Mercatox, AirSwap, Upbit, Liqui, Kraken, Bitbns, Cryptopia, GOPAX, Bitsane, HitBTC, BitBay, Crex24, Koinex, IDEX, Ethfinex, ChaoEX, LATOKEN, Bittrex, Cobinhood, DragonEX, CoinTiger, Binance, ABCC, Gate.io and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Augur should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Augur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.