Media headlines about West Mountain Environmental (CVE:WMT) have trended somewhat positive recently, InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group rates the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than six thousand news and blog sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. West Mountain Environmental earned a coverage optimism score of 0.72 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned media headlines about the company an news buzz score of 0 out of 10, meaning that recent media coverage is extremely unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news stories that may have impacted West Mountain Environmental’s ranking:
- Legislative Analyst’s Office Questions Newsom’s Signature 2020 Early Childhood Policy (laist.com)
- Supreme Court Pipeline Fight Could Disrupt How The Appalachian Trail Is Run (npr.org)
- The toxic legacy of old oil wells: California’s multibillion-dollar problem (phys.org)
- Settlement expansion in the Occupied West Bank – Part 2: resisting disrupted futures (opendemocracy.net)
- Legendary mountaineer and environmental scientist to speak (jhnewsandguide.com)
West Mountain Environmental has a twelve month low of C$0.02 and a twelve month high of C$0.02. The firm has a 50-day moving average of C$0.02.
West Mountain Environmental Corp., formerly West Mountain Capital Corp., operates through its subsidiary, Phase Separation Solutions Inc, in the waste processing industry using Thermal Phase Separation Technology (TPS) to eliminate the liability inherent in contaminated soil, sludge and, where possible, recover hydrocarbons for reuse.
Read More: The limitations of an equal weight rating
Receive News & Ratings for West Mountain Environmental Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for West Mountain Environmental and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.