Qwertycoin (CURRENCY:QWC) traded up 0.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 21st. One Qwertycoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24 and BiteBTC. Qwertycoin has a market capitalization of $719,112.00 and $182.00 worth of Qwertycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Qwertycoin has traded down 17.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000016 BTC.
Qwertycoin Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on February 4th, 2018. Qwertycoin’s total supply is 106,123,770,169 coins. The official website for Qwertycoin is qwertycoin.org. The Reddit community for Qwertycoin is /r/QWERTYCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Qwertycoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Qwertycoin
Qwertycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qwertycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qwertycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qwertycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qwertycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qwertycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.