Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. Steem Dollars has a total market capitalization of $4.59 million and approximately $44,310.00 worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Steem Dollars coin can now be purchased for about $0.62 or 0.00007189 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, OpenLedger DEX and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Steem Dollars has traded 6.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,675.62 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $326.93 or 0.03762703 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002814 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001613 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004610 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.22 or 0.00612491 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006496 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002475 BTC.
Steem Dollars Profile
Steem Dollars Coin Trading
Steem Dollars can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, GOPAX, Upbit, HitBTC, Poloniex and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem Dollars directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem Dollars should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Steem Dollars using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.