DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 16th. DeepOnion has a total market capitalization of $2.06 million and approximately $935.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DeepOnion coin can currently be bought for $0.13 or 0.00001476 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coindeal, Crex24, RightBTC and Stocks.Exchange. In the last seven days, DeepOnion has traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008050 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003554 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00026878 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001191 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0473 or 0.00000546 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00043106 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000071 BTC.
DeepOnion Coin Profile
Buying and Selling DeepOnion
DeepOnion can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, CoinExchange, Kucoin, BiteBTC, Cryptopia, Coindeal, Trade Satoshi, RightBTC, Stocks.Exchange and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeepOnion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeepOnion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DeepOnion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.