Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. In the last seven days, Cream has traded up 11% against the US dollar. Cream has a total market cap of $19,004.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cream coin can now be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, BiteBTC and Cryptohub.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00049550 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $50.87 or 0.00700699 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.95 or 0.00261011 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 39.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00019041 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.94 or 0.00095630 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004955 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002163 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
Cream Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 1st, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. The official message board for Cream is cream.technology. Cream’s official website is creamcoin.com. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cream
Cream can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Cryptohub, YoBit and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cream should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cream using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.