Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded up 21.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on July 14th. Centurion has a total market capitalization of $10,743.00 and approximately $55.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Centurion has traded down 58.9% against the US dollar. One Centurion coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ExcambrioRex, Crex24 and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001212 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 57.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 59% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 60.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000074 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 82,663,826 coins and its circulating supply is 77,663,826 coins. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Centurion is www.centurionlab.org.
Centurion Coin Trading
Centurion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ExcambrioRex, YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centurion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centurion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Centurion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.