Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded up 5.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 12th. During the last week, Golem has traded 23.4% higher against the US dollar. One Golem token can currently be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001315 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, Gate.io, Iquant and OKEx. Golem has a total market cap of $103.49 million and $7.28 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004970 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $34.88 or 0.00427120 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $191.92 or 0.02349756 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012316 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001553 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.01 or 0.00159298 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000847 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004090 BTC.
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Upbit, Coinbe, Mercatox, Tux Exchange, GOPAX, Bithumb, Gate.io, Poloniex, Koinex, Iquant, HitBTC, Tidex, OOOBTC, Bitbns, Zebpay, Cryptopia, BitMart, ABCC, BitBay, Binance, DragonEX, Cobinhood, OKEx, Bittrex, WazirX, Huobi, Braziliex, Livecoin, CoinExchange, Ethfinex, BigONE, Vebitcoin and Liqui. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Golem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.