Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded up 2.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 10th. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0031 or 0.00000039 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Kraken, Bitbns and C-Patex. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $370.00 million and approximately $70.66 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded down 4.3% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $127.00 or 0.01594786 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001759 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012680 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001269 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00000817 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001599 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001574 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00062505 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004373 BTC.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Gate.io, Coinsquare, CoinEx, BTC Trade UA, BCEX, CoinEgg, cfinex, YoBit, Tripe Dice Exchange, Bits Blockchain, Mercatox, BtcTrade.im, Trade Satoshi, Coinbe, CoinExchange, Bittrex, Cryptomate, C-Patex, OpenLedger DEX, Exrates, BiteBTC, Bleutrade, ZB.COM, Exmo, FreiExchange, Livecoin, CoinFalcon, Bit-Z, Cryptopia, BitFlip, Fatbtc, Koineks, SouthXchange, Cryptohub, Graviex, C-CEX, Crex24, Novaexchange, Upbit, BX Thailand, Indodax, Bitsane, LiteBit.eu, Kraken, Tidex, Sistemkoin, QBTC, Ovis, Bitbns, Poloniex, Instant Bitex, Bittylicious, HitBTC, Tux Exchange and Coindeal. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.