Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 6.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 10th. Over the last seven days, Cardano has traded 8.3% lower against the US dollar. Cardano has a total market cap of $2.18 billion and $136.26 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cardano coin can currently be bought for $0.0840 or 0.00001062 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, DragonEX, ABCC and CoinFalcon.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00017871 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00039775 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00026278 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0619 or 0.00000782 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0996 or 0.00001259 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $184.34 or 0.02329823 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005828 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 31.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0549 or 0.00000694 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000023 BTC.
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, CoinFalcon, Altcoin Trader, Cryptomate, Upbit, Binance, Bithumb, Exmo, Bitbns, OKEx, Indodax, LiteBit.eu, Coinnest, OTCBTC, Cryptohub, DragonEX, Cryptopia, Huobi, Coinbe, Bittrex, HitBTC, ABCC and ZB.COM. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.