Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded up 2.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 1st. Bitcoin Gold has a total market capitalization of $507.26 million and approximately $29.81 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be bought for $28.96 or 0.00337660 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin, Binance, HitBTC and Gate.io. Over the last week, Bitcoin Gold has traded 21.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $87.50 or 0.01020141 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.21 or 0.00130794 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021384 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 27.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001532 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003332 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 26.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0954 or 0.00001112 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000803 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
About Bitcoin Gold
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, Bleutrade, YoBit, Bitsane, Graviex, Upbit, HitBTC, Vebitcoin, Korbit, QuadrigaCX, OKEx, Negocie Coins, BitFlip, Sistemkoin, Bit-Z, DSX, Zebpay, Indodax, BitBay, Exmo, Bitinka, Kucoin, Exrates, Bithumb, BitMarket, Coinone, Bitlish, CEX.IO, Gate.io, Binance, Braziliex, Huobi, SouthXchange, Crex24, TDAX, Altcoin Trader, C2CX, Instant Bitex, Coinnest, Koineks, Bitfinex and Ovis. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.