Version (CURRENCY:V) traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 17th. One Version coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last week, Version has traded down 29.4% against the U.S. dollar. Version has a total market cap of $165,827.00 and $19.00 worth of Version was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000465 BTC.
Version Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Version
Version can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Version directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Version should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Version using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Version Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Version and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.