Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded down 6.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. Over the last week, Radium has traded up 20.8% against the US dollar. One Radium coin can now be bought for approximately $1.17 or 0.00014769 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade By Trade, Upbit, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. Radium has a market capitalization of $4.16 million and approximately $12,096.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00039960 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001584 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002898 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Radium Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Radium
Radium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Trade By Trade. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Radium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Radium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.