This is the season to have fun with latest developed technological based smartphones and thus to give excitement here we have Samsung Galaxy S III to be unveiled on Thursday on a function were many business people, journalist were gathered. They announced that this Galaxy S III would be released on May 29.
It would be released over 145 countries through the globe and also it would start its landmark in Europe. Within few weeks on introduction throughout the price of this smartphone will be less in India as a demand is more so as to attract others.
President and Head of Mobile Communication Division of Samsung Electronics, J.K. Shin said that this phone is best of its class and it has the capability to see you, listen to you and understand your need clearly. This Smartphone has a very special feature that has added beauty to it and it can be able to recognize eye movement.
1) Screen: Android had previously offered 4.0inch display and Samsung Galaxy S III has 4.8 inch HD AMOLED display screen.
2) Colours: It is available only in two colors and they are Marble White and Pebble Blue.
3) Camera and weight: It has 8MP back camera and 1.9MP front camera and it has zero shutter speed and it is capable of capturing 20 continuous shots which are known to be Burst shot from which best shot can be selected.
4) Advanced features: The review reveals that variety of intellectual features is available which include sensitive camera option, recognition in all face movements, voice and it occurs so instantly and in an easy way.
5) Weigh: The thickness is 8.6mm and total weight on phone is 133 grams.
6) Voice: It has ‘S Voice’ feature. It is known as advanced natural language user interface and it is to listen and respond to the words occurred through the voice of the user. For two things it is used, for user device communication and for basic search option.