With an amazing 12.5 hours of battery life, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and optional Gobi 2000 3G mobile broadband, the Toughbook S10 was designed for the mobile professional. The Toughbook S10 can handle up to a 30″ drop thanks to its tough magnesium alloy case and shock-mounted flex-connect hard drive. And it has a spill-resistant keyboard so it can survive the bangs, bumps and spills of a hectic day. Add to that the flexibility of supporting both USB 3.0 and 2.0, analog (VGA) and digital (HDMI) video, the latest SD card standard (SDXC), a DVD drive, a 12.1″ LED widescreen display, increased security and remote management, an Intel Core i5 vPro processor and easy to use circular scrolling touchpad, and we get a laptop that lets us to do more than we ever expected.
Features of the Panasonic Toughbook S10:
• Dimensions (WxDxH) 11.1 in x 8.3 in x 1.5 in
• Platform Technology Intel vPro Technology
• Bundled Services Toughbook Preferred
• Embedded Security Trusted Platform Module (TPM 1.2) Security Chip
• Processor Intel Core i5 2520M / 2.5 GHz ( 3.2 GHz ) ( Dual-Core )
• Cache Memory 3 MB – L3 cache
• RAM 4 GB (installed) / 8 GB (max) – DDR3 SDRAM – 1333 MHz
• Card Reader Yes
• Hard drive 320 GB – 5400 rpm
• Optical Storage DVD±RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM
• Display 12.1″ LED backlight TFT 1280 x 800 (WXGA )
• Networking Network adapter – Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, Bluetooth 2.1 EDR
• Wireless NIC Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205
In a mobile environment, it is often hard to use an external mouse. For pointer operation, all Toughbook business-rugged mobile computers feature a circular touchpad. Circular touchpad is extremely efficient. Furthermore, it features an easy-to-use vertical scrolling capability by moving your fingers on the edge of the touchpad clockwise or counterclockwise. It can also be customized to suit individual preferences.