The features and specifications of Nokia T7 are as follows:
1. The mobile phone operates at GSM 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 on 2G network and TD-SCDMA 1880-1920 and TD-SCDMA 2010-2025 on 3G networks.
2. The display screen comes with AMOLED capacitive touch screen with 16M colors. It has size of 3.5 inches with the screen resolution of 360×640 pixels (~210 ppi pixel density).
3. The display screen supports corning gorilla glass, clear black display and multi-touch. Alert types are vibration, WAV ringtones and MP3.
4. The supported connectivity features are GPRS, EDGE, Speed (HSDPA, HSUPA), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/ g/ n (WLAN), Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP and microUSB v2.0.
5. Nokia T7 is equipped with 8 Mega Pixels camera with the resolution of 3264×2448 pixels. The camera supports fixed focus, dual-LED flash, geo-tagging, face detection and image stabilization.
6. It runs on Symbian^3 OS with CPU of 680 MHZ ARM 11 processor. It is available in black and lime colors.
7. The mobile phone is powered with standard battery of Li-Ion whose capacity is 1200mAh. The battery provides standby time of up to 360 hours for 2G/ 3G and talk time of up to 5 h 20 min (2G)/ 7 h 45 min (3G).
8. Other features are Browser WAP 2.0, Stereo FM radio with RDS, A-GPS support, Java MIDP 2.1, Anodized aluminum casing, TV Out with composite, voice command/ dial, document viewer, video/ photo editor and predictive text input.
9. The mobile phone has expandable memory of microSD whose capacity is 32GB. The capacity of the internal memory is 290MB storage, 256 MB RAM and 1 GB ROM.
10. Messaging features are SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email and Instant Messaging. Sensors are accelerometer, proximity and compass.
Today's Featured Bank Accounts: