The features and the specifications of Motorola A1260 are discussed:
1. Motorola A1260 operates on the network of GSM 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 on 2G. The dimensions of the product are 106.9mm height, 54.5mm width and 18.5mm depth.
2. It weighs about 120 grams and so the users find it very easy to handle and use.
3. The type of the display screen is TFT resistive touch screen with 16M colors (65K effective). It is available in 3.0 inches of display screen (~155 ppi pixel density) with the resolution of 240×400 pixels.
4. The mobile phone supports external memory in the form of microSD with the capacity of 32GB. The capacity of the internal memory is 300MB storage, 256MB RAM and 512MB ROM.
5. Data connectivity options are GPRS class 12 (4 + 1/3 + 2/2 + 3/1 + 4 slots), EDGE class 10, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g (WLAN), Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP and microUSB v2.0.
6. It supports 5 Mega Pixels camera with the camera resolution of 2592×1944 pixels. It also supports CIF@15fps video and autofocus.
7. It runs on Android OS version 1.6 (Donut) with the CPU of Marvell PX935 624 MHz processor. Messaging options available here are SMS, EMS, MMS, Email and Instant Messaging (IM).
8. Other useful features are Browser HTML, Stereo FM radio with RDS, A-GPS support, Java MIDP emulator, MP3 player, MP4 player, organizer, voice memo and predictive text input.
9. Motorola A1260 is equipped with standard battery of Li-Ion whose capacity is 1130mAh. The battery offers standby time of up to 220 hours and talk time of up to 5 hours 50 minutes.
10. The mobile phone looks more pleasant to all with its gray color.